Laboratory Balances : Analytical (Indirect Loading) Balances | Analytical (Direct Loading) Balances | High Precision Balances | Precision Balances (0.01g to 5 kg) | Industrial Precision Balances (0.1g - 10Kg) | density Balance (0.1mg - 10 Kg) | Flameproof Balances (0.1mg - 6Kg) |
Gem and Jewellery Balances : Pocket Scales (0.001 g - 200 g)| Carat Scales (0.001 g - 50 g) | Gold Scales (0.01 g - 600 g) | Silver Scales (0.1 g - 15 kg) |
Supermarket Scales : Retail Scale (1 g - 35 kg) | Price Computing Scales (1 g - 35 kg) |
Health Scales : Adult Scales (100 g - 150 kg) | Kitchen Scales (0.1 g - 5 kg) | Baby Weighing Scales (5g - 20 kg) |
Industrial scales : Tabletop Scales (0.5 g - 35 kg)| Piece Counting Scales | Waterproof Scales (0.1 g - 6 kg) | Waterproof Bench Scales (0.1 g - 60 kg) | Pallet Scales (200 g - 2 ton) | Platform Scales (200g to 10ton) | Floor Scales (200g to 10ton) | Low Profile Stainles Steel Floor Scales (100g - 2ton) |
Crane Scales : Standard Crane Scales | Crane Scales with Wireless Indicator | Crane Scales with Heat Insulating Shield | Crane Scales with Heat Insulating Shield & Wireless Indicator | Crane Scales Wireless Transmission High-temperature thermal insulation |
Weighing Indicators : Universal Indicators| Batch Weighing Indicators | Flameproof Indicators | Stainless Steel Indicators | Wireless Indicator |
Scales for Special Applications : Milk Bowl Weighing System (100 g - 500 kg) | Platform Scales with Ramp and Rollers | Static Check Weighing Systems | Customised Weighing Systems |
Balance Accessories : Auxilary Display Attached To The Balance On The Pole | Auxiliary Display (remote Wired) | Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) | Battery Backup | Breeze Shield | Mini Printer | | Motorized Calibration | Flameproof Junction Box | Standard Weights |
Force Testing Instruments : Digital Force Measuring Guage | Bottle-Cap-Torque-Tester | Spring Testing Instruments |
Electro Chemical Instruments : Multiparameter Meter | Lab pH Meter, Precision | Conductivity Meters | Dissolved-Oxygen-Meter | ORP Meter | Dual-parameter-meter | Electrodes | Accessories |
Sample Preparation Instruments : Magnetic Stirrer CMS -01 | Magnetic Stirrer CMS-02 | Magnetic Stirrer CMS-03 | Magnetic Stirrer with Heating 280degree C | Magnetic Stirrer with Heating 340degree C | Magnetic Stirrer with Heating 550degree C | Multi Station Magnetic Stirrer with Heating | Orbital Shaker | Rocking Shaker | 3D Shaker | Digital Tube Roller | Digital Rotator 1st stage | Digital Rotator 2nd stage |
Optical Instruments : Digital Polarimeters Model : CDP-001 | Digital Abbe Refractometer Model : CAR-02 | Digital Melting Point Apparatus Model : CDMP-300 |
Gold Purity Checking Instruments : Gas Proportional XRF Detector CGX-101 | Silicon pin XRF Detector CGX-102 | Silicon Drift Detectors CGX-103 | Handheld Detector 104 | Gold Purity checking Instruments |
Electro Chemical Instruments - Lab pH Meter, Precision pH, mv,°C Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters
pH meter is an electric device used to calculate the hydrogen-ion activity (acidity or alkalinity) in solution. Basically, a pH meter comprised of a voltmeter attached to a pH-responsive electrode and a reference (unvarying) electrode.
A pH meter is a scientific device that measures the hydrogen-ion activity in water-based solutions, specifying its acidity or alkalinity expressed as pH. The pH meter measures the distinctness in electrical potential between a reference electrode and pH electrode. So, the pH meter is sometimes mentioned as a "potentiometric pH meter. The pH meter is utilized in many applications varying from laboratory experimentation to quality control.
To measure the pH value, a pH Meter / pH Tester is used in various sectors like industrial plants, swimming pools, laboratories, aquariums and more. In industrial sewage treatment plants, different types of wastewater (coming from biological, household sewage and chemical processes) cause various and rapid changing pH measurement data.
CpH-102 & CpH-103Applications
• pH meter – pH value basics
• Drinking water testing
• pH meter in food industry
• pH-meter in Cleaning Processes
• pH meter in meat industry
• Case study pH meter PCE-PHD 1
• 3 point pH calibration, Automatic buffer recognition.
• pH, mV and temperature measurement.
• Automatic or Manual temperature Compensation.
• Bi directional RS232 interface. Baud rate selectable from 1200,2400,4800 and 9600.
• Buffers selectable from 1.68pH, 4.00pH, 4.01pH, 6.86pH, 7.00pH, 9.18pH, 9.20pH. 10.01pH and 12.45pH.
• Multiple Printout types. Combinations selectable from Sr. No., pH, mV, Date, time and temperature.
• Single and continuous print out of measuring parameters.
• Electrode Slope and mV offset display.
• Real Time Clock. Calibration report as per GLP requirements.
• Temperature calibration with respect to solution of known temperature.
• Memory storage of 100 pH measurements.
• Data logging facility up to 500 results. Data logging interval selectable from 5S, 10S, 20S, 30S, 1M, 2M and 5M. • Micro-Controller Based. Specifications:
|Temperature compensation||Automatic or Manual||Automatic or Manual|
|Electrode|| pH combination electrode with built in temperature sensor
| pH combination electrode
- Glass -EpHG03
|Temperature Electrode||Built in||Temperature sensor electrode|
• Power : 9V/ 500 mA External adaptor
• Operating Temperature : 15~45°C
• Meter Dimensions (mm) : 165 (L) x 190 (D) x 60 (H)
• Meter Weight : 700 g
• Optional Accessories : Magnetic Stirrer MS-01, Battery backup unit BBEC-01 Calibration Standards