Contech pH/ORP Meter combined with EORP-01 electrode is used for the measurement of pH and oxidation reduction potential (ORP) in liquids. These ORP meters are mainly used in common solution and waste water testing.
* Rel.mV and temperature measurement.
* Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
* Automatic buffer recognition.
* Bi directional RS232 interface. Baud rate selectable from 1200, 2400,4800 and 9600.
* Single and continuous print out of Rel.mV.
* Multiple Printout types. Combinations selectable from Sr. No., Rel.mV, Date, time and temperature.
* Real Time Clock. Calibration report as per GLP requirements.
* Electrode Slope display.
* Memory storage of 100 measurements.
* Data logging facility up to 500 results. Data logging interval selectable from 5S, 10S, 20S, 30S, 1M, 2M and 5M.
* Temperature calibration with respect to solution of known temperature.
|Temperature compensation||Automatic or Manual|
|Display||Backlight LCD, Character height|
|Power||9V/ 500 mA External adaptor or battery backup unit (Optional)|
|Meter Dimensions (mm)||165 (L) x 190 (D) x 60 (H)|
|Meter Weight||700 g|
|ORP Electrode||ORP Combination Electrode EORP-01 Temperature Electrode ETS01|
*For pH measurements, pH electrode (Optional) should be used.
However the instrument has to be recalibrated with
pH electrode using pH standard solutions.
* Power : 9V/ 500 mA External adaptor
* Operating Temperature : 15~45°C
* Meter Dimensions (mm) : 165 (L) x 190 (D) x 60 (H)
* Meter Weight : 700 g
* Optional Accessories : Magnetic Stirrer MS-01, Battery backup unit BBEC-01 Calibration Standards.