Laboratory Balances : Analytical (Indirect Loading) Balances | Analytical (Direct Loading) Balances | High Precision Balances | Precision Balances (0.01g to 5 kg) | Industrial Precision Balances (0.1g - 10Kg) | density Balance (0.1mg - 10 Kg) | Flameproof Balances (0.1mg - 6Kg) |
Gem and Jewellery Balances : Pocket Scales (0.001 g - 200 g)| Carat Scales (0.001 g - 50 g) | Gold Scales (0.01 g - 600 g) | Silver Scales (0.1 g - 15 kg) |
Supermarket Scales : Retail Scale (1 g - 35 kg) | Price Computing Scales (1 g - 35 kg) |
Health Scales : Adult Scales (100 g - 150 kg) | Kitchen Scales (0.1 g - 5 kg) | Baby Weighing Scales (5g - 20 kg) |
Industrial scales : Tabletop Scales (0.5 g - 35 kg)| Piece Counting Scales | Waterproof Scales (0.1 g - 6 kg) | Waterproof Bench Scales (0.1 g - 60 kg) | Pallet Scales (200 g - 2 ton) | Platform Scales (200g to 10ton) | Floor Scales (200g to 10ton) | Low Profile Stainles Steel Floor Scales (100g - 2ton) |
Crane Scales : Standard Crane Scales | Crane Scales with Wireless Indicator | Crane Scales with Heat Insulating Shield | Crane Scales with Heat Insulating Shield & Wireless Indicator | Crane Scales Wireless Transmission High-temperature thermal insulation |
Weighing Indicators : Universal Indicators| Batch Weighing Indicators | Flameproof Indicators | Stainless Steel Indicators | Wireless Indicator |
Scales for Special Applications : Milk Bowl Weighing System (100 g - 500 kg) | Platform Scales with Ramp and Rollers | Static Check Weighing Systems | Customised Weighing Systems |
Balance Accessories : Auxilary Display Attached To The Balance On The Pole | Auxiliary Display (remote Wired) | Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) | Battery Backup | Breeze Shield | Mini Printer | | Motorized Calibration | Flameproof Junction Box | Standard Weights |
Force Testing Instruments : Digital Force Measuring Guage | Bottle-Cap-Torque-Tester | Spring Testing Instruments |
Electro Chemical Instruments : Multiparameter Meter | Lab pH Meter, Precision | Conductivity Meters | Dissolved-Oxygen-Meter | ORP Meter | Dual-parameter-meter | Electrodes | Accessories |
Sample Preparation Instruments : Magnetic Stirrer CMS -01 | Magnetic Stirrer CMS-02 | Magnetic Stirrer CMS-04 | Magnetic Stirrer CMS-06 | Magnetic Stirrer with Heating 280degree C | Magnetic Stirrer with Heating 340degree C | Magnetic Stirrer CMS-04H | Magnetic Stirrer CMS-06H | Multi Station Magnetic Stirrer with Heating | Orbital Shaker | Rocking Shaker | 3D Shaker | Digital Tube Roller | Digital Rotator 1st stage | Digital Rotator 2nd stage |
Optical Instruments : Digital Polarimeters Model : CDP-001 | Digital Abbe Refractometer Model : CAR-02 | Digital Melting Point Apparatus Model : CDMP-300 |
Gold Purity Checking Instruments : Gas Proportional XRF Detector CGX-101 | Silicon pin XRF Detector CGX-102 | Silicon Drift Detectors CGX-103 | Handheld Detector 104 | Gold Purity Checking Balances |
Precision Balances (0.01g to 5000g) Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters
Precision balances are manufactured and calibrated which are used for weighing in Laboratories. Contech Instruments issue optional ISO Calibration certificate against order of any accessory to any type of Precision Balance product. Different precision balances offer distinctive weighing ranges and levels of accuracy. Foresee the weight of the object which is to be measured while selecting a Precision Balance to ensure it of having maximum weighing capacity a bit high above the requirement.
Variety of Precision balances possess different functions like part counting, full-range tare and drying programs. First evaluate the application requirements to check the benefit of additional function in the process.
- Backlite LCD Display : Customized, large, attractive LCD with multiparameter display illuminated by white backlite.
- GSM function : GSM function for paper & cloth quality checking.
- Bi directional RS 232 interface : RS 232 port with selectable baud rate 4800,9600. Various interface formats adopting this Balance in a setup to replace any other leading international brand Balance. Can be configured for an USB interface using optional RS 232 to USB converter.
- Percentage Weighing : Display of Reference weight, sample weight, % of sample with respect to reference weight
- Multiple Weighing Units : Grams, Ounces, Troy Ounces, Carats, Mommes, Pennyweights, Grains, tola, Mesghal, Chinese taels.
- Fill Mode : 1 set point - Indication when sample weight exceeds the set limit. 2 set points - Indication when the sample weight is between the lower & upper limits.
- Piece Counting : Parts calibration using preset quantity of samples or programmable quantity. Automatic count correction for precise calibration.
- Accumulation : Storage of maximum 200 samples.
- Multiple Printing Mode : 0,1,2,3 modes for various formats. Pause in case data storage capacity in a Printer is less.
- External Calibration : Using preset weights. Known weights can be corrected to + 15 counts.
- Return to Zero Tracking : Variable: 0,1,2,3,4
- Stability Band Width : Stability indicator appears on display with counts variation + 1, + 2, +3, + 4.
- Auto Zero Tracking : User selectable 0,1,2,3
ht: bold Display Updation
Speed setting : Fast / Normal.
Direct Loading Analytical Balances without motorized internal calibration
|Pan Size||125 mm||125 mm||150 mm||100 mm||125 mm||100 mm||125 mm|
|Pan Size||165x175mm||165x175mm||150 dia||150 dia||150 dia||150 dia||150 dia|
Optional Features :
- RS 232 to USB interface converter.
- ISO GLP compliance.
- Real time clock (RTC).
- Density determination kit.
- Weigh below hook for density determination.
- Yarn count with temperature compensation.
- Denier measurement for silk & synthetic yarn.
- Cocoon assessment with statistical analysis for cocoons.
- Software for SQC (Statistical Quality Control) for Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Vacuum fluorescent display (VFD).
- Taring Range : Up to full capacity
- Response time : 3-5 seconds
- Power Req : 90-250V, 50/60Hz, 10 Watt
- Operating Temperature : 10 to 45 °C